Is a safe, non-invasive treatment that is a simple method of exfoliation designed to remove the dead skin cells on the top layer of skin with a small surgical blade. One session of dermaplaning usually removes up to several weeks of dead skin build-up, leaving you with a fresh layer of skin that looks and feels smooth, radiant, and brand new. Ideal for clients who want a deep exfoliation with no down time which also removes ‘peach fuzz’
BB Glow is a treatment that originates from South Korea. It uses scientifically proven nano-needling technology to safely infuse nutrient-rich tinted BB cream into the top layer of your skin. This will help the skin achieve a brightening and lightening effect; minimise fine lines and wrinkles; and boost the skins ability to produce natural collagen.
Benefits of BB Glow Treatment:
• Fade brown spots
• Minimize pores
• Matte, flawless & clear complexion
• Dark skin tone
• Effective skin brightening, skin whitening and wrinkle improvement
• Create lifting effect
• Delicate and sensitive skin benefit
What Will You Learn?
- Health and Safety
- First Aid & Anaphylaxis
- Anatomy & Physiology (In depth types of hair growth)
- What is Dermaplaning & BB Glow
- Who is not suitable for Dermaplaning & BB Glow
- Benefits of Dermaplaning & BB Glow
- Product knowledge
- Product Supplier
- Dermaplaning blade selection, preparation, use and disposal
- Safe handling of blades before, during and after treatment
- Treatment procedure
- Client Consultation
- Side Effects and management
• Tutor Demonstration of Dermaplaning & BB Glow
• Practical session for students to carry out Dermaplaning & BB Glow
Duration: 1 Day practical training within depth theory
Accreditation: Fully CPD accredited
Entry Requirements: Microneedling
Refresher Courses Available – Please call to speak to a member of the team if you are already qualified however feel you would benefit from a refresher training session as we will be able to assist as we offer bespoke, refresher training.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you can gain adequate insurance, before booking this course. We do recommend you contact your insurance company to find out what their requirements are, as they change all of the time. If you do not have an insurance company we recommend Insync Insurance.