Local Nerve Infiltration (LNI), also known as dental blocks, are a necessary requirement when undertaking lip augmentation treatments. Enhancing the lips is an extremely popular treatment which requires an artistic flare to ensure the end result suits your clients facial proportions.
You will be taught how to anaesthetise the upper and lower lip targeting the nerve supply from the infraorbital and mental foramen.
• Tutor Demonstration of Dental Block
• Practical session for students to carry out Dental Block
Duration: Half Day practical training within depth theory
Accreditation: Fully CPD accredited
It is your responsibility to ensure that you can gain adequate insurance, before booking this course. We do recommend you contact your insurance company to find out what their requirements are, as they change all of the time. If you do not have an insurance company we recommend Insync Insurance.
What Will You Learn?
- Health and Safety
- First Aid & Anaphylaxis
- Anatomy & Physiology
- How does Dental Block work
- Benefits of Dental Block
- How to anaesthetise the upper and lower lip targeting the neve supply from the infraorbital and mental foramen
- Injection technique
- Allergic Reaction
- Drug Interaction
- Storage and reconstitution
- Client Consultation
- Side Effects and management