When thinking about the body we can analyse its systems and functions into 11 categories:
• This is the circulation of the blood via the heart, veins and arteries thus delivering oxygen and the required nutrients to essential organs and disposing of waste products.
• Maintaining the temperature of the body within acceptable and safe range
• This absorbs nutrients and removal of waste products via the gastrointestinal tract, which includes the stomach, intestines, oesophagus, and mouth.
• Eradicates waste products from the body.
• The various functions of the body are influenced by using hormones.
• Skin, Hair, Nails, Sweat and other exocrine glands.
Lymphatic System and Immune System
• The bodies defensive system against harmful pathogens
• This is a system or network of lymphatic vessels that transport a clear fluid known as lymph.
• Enables the body to move using muscles.
• Collects and processes information from the senses via nerves and the brain and tells the muscles to contract to cause physical actions.
Urinary System and Renal System
• The system where the kidneys filter blood to produce urine and get rid of waste.
• These are for procreation.
• This allows for air flow (in and out) to absorb oxygen and the removal of carbon dioxide.
• Bones maintain the structure of the body and its Organs.
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)